Rutgers has long-valued the many ways in which retired faculty and staff have helped to make Rutgers a premiere institution of higher education — not just in New Jersey or the United States, but around the world. The university also recognizes the importance of staying connected to our retired and retiring faculty and staff members.
The university offers a variety of ways to maintain strong ties between the university and its retirees, including:
- Programs and Events — a calendar of events maintained by the Rutgers Retired Faculty and Staff Association, including events sponsored by the RFSA as well as university and community events which may be of interest to Rutgers retirees.
- Volunteer Opportunities — find a list of opportunities through which you can volunteer your time and talents within Rutgers and its surrounding communities.
- RFSA Newsletter — read articles submitted by your fellow colleagues and Rutgers retirees. If you would like to receive regular updates of the RFSA Newsletter digest in your email inbox, click here.
- Update Your Contact Information — Moving? Changing your email address? Make sure we have the most up-to-date contact information for you within our university retiree database.
- Rutgers Speakers Bureau — Are you an expert in your field? Sign up to share your wisdom and expertise as a member of the Rutgers Speakers Bureau.
There are many great ways to stay connected to Rutgers University. We hope you’ll stay involved with Rutgers for many years to come.