In order to meet its commitment to faculty and staff retirees, Rutgers University provides access to a number of State and non-State benefits to give something back to those individuals who have given so much to enrich the university community. On these pages, you will find the following information:
- Retiree Health, Prescription Drug Coverage and Dental Benefits — a link to the New Jersey Division of Pensions and Benefits webpage with information on post-retirement health, Rx and dental coverage.
- Retirement Pension Systems — a link to the University Human Resources (UHR) website with important information regarding the pension and retirement benefits available to eligible Rutgers employees.
- Retiree Benefits Seminars — click to register for Retirement Benefits Seminars, offered by UHR staff, State pension administrators, and investment carriers.
- Retiree Discounts — Rutgers retirees are eligible to participate in the Employee Discount Program. For more information, click here.
- Other Benefits — This page contains a full listing of benefits which are exclusive to Rutgers retirees. Information on this webpage is subject to change; please bookmark this page to keep up-to-date with the latest policies, practices and programs available to Rutgers retired faculty and staff members.